Register for a stall at DF Goose Green Fair 2018!
If you have a stall you would like to bring to DF Goose Green Fair 2018, please register your interest below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CHILD PROTECTION
Any stall having direct physical contact with under 16s (eg via henna painting, face painting etc) must be DBS checked and provide details before the event. Please also note that due to the number of free face painters at the event we ask that all face painting is provided for free.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: VEHICLES
No vehicles on-site unless for exceptional circumstances agreed in advance.
Your organisation name
Main contact name
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo - Brazzaville
Congo - Kinshasa
French Southern Territories
Heard & McDonald Islands
Hong Kong SAR China
Isle of Man
Macau SAR China
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé & Príncipe
South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Pierre & Miquelon
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Svalbard & Jan Mayen
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos Islands
U.S. Outlying Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
Wallis & Futuna
Please give us some more information about the nature of the stall you would like to bring to DF Goose Green Fair.
We ask that stalls offering advice, information and guidance also offer interactive activities in order to engage attendees (crafts, workshops, lucky dip, games etc). Please think about how you can make your stall fun and give details of proposed activities here, please also indicate whether these activities will be free.
Will your stall be selling goods?
Please note: if you wish to offer any consumable items you must have a current food hygiene certificate and public liability insurance and we will require these documents in advance.
Yes (jewellery, clothes, artwork, merchandise etc)
Yes (baked goods, drinks, other consumables)
Yes (hot food and drinks)
If you have any additional requests please add these below.
Please note: all reasonable requests will be taken into account and we will do our best to ensure everyone is accommodated but this may not always be possible.
Which category best describes your organisation? Please select the appropriate fee bracket. Please note: these fees are per unit and multiple units will incur additional fees.
Stalls are not provided with electricity.
ONCE WE HAVE PROCESSED YOUR APPLICATION YOU WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT INFORMATION BY EMAIL.
£65 covered market stall (3 x 7ft) for charity/fundraising/information only
£75 pitch for hot drink vans
£80 covered market stall (3 x 7ft) for commercial use, profit and business
£150 pitch for commercial hot food stall - no stall / equipment provided
Stallholder Terms and Conditions:
- No refunds will be given if the event has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. bad weather).
- The organisers cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged stock, which you bring at your own risk.
- To enable a full and wide range of different products, goods and services, we may refuse requests for pitches from certain vendors if there are too many duplications.
- We do not guarantee any exclusivity to any one product.
- Please ensure you give a full description of your goods to be sold as we may also use this information for marketing purposes. Please seek permission from the organisers prior to the event if you wish to make any changes to the products you have stated you were selling, otherwise you may be refused permission to set up your stall and will not be refunded.
- Stall payments are due 28 days before the Fair, any stallholders who have not paid their fees before this date will have their stall booking cancelled.
- Payments can be made by BACS only.
- If you are not able to make the Fair and do not inform us at least 14 days prior to the event, we will not be able to refund your payment.
- All relevant documents (DBS, Public Liability, Food Hygiene etc) must be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 23rd March 2018.
I have read and accept the Stallholder Terms and Conditions
Do Not Fill This Out